UNSC Resolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNSC Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delbeck

New member Empty
PostSubject: New member   New member Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 12:47 am

Hey guys. Name's Delbeck and I've only been playing for a couple months. I'm always willing to learn something new so if you feel like sharing some helpful hints then I'd be glad to listen.

As I said in my circular message, I just got out of a war that knocked me down a few pegs in the ol' point system. Previous guild leaders screwed the rest of us over and then ran. I managed to jump ship before I was completely wiped out with the rest of them. So, if anyone needs a hand I'd be willing to send what fleet I have to help.
Back to top Go down
Zigian
Admin
Zigian

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2008, 2:25 pm

Well, I can't really give you any tips unless I know what you don't know Wink. So if you have any questions or anything like that, then you can go to... UNSC Central => Ogame Help => Support.

If you can't see that stuff, then it's probably because you're a guest. If you register then you can see a lot more stuff, do a lot more things, etc. And if you don't want to give us your email or something, then just create a random gmail account (it takes 1 minute at the most) at http://gmail.com and then just give us that one, doesn't really matter.

And welcome again.
Back to top Go down
https://unscresolute.forumotion.com
black_jo

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitimeDecember 2nd 2008, 5:57 pm

Hey there. Name's Tyler. I have been playing for a little bit now. Just joined this alliance and hope to help in any way i can. Any pointers would be a great help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New member Empty
PostSubject: Re: New member   New member Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNSC Resolute :: Newcomers :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: