UNSC Resolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNSC Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello; makeshift App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emperor Marx
Getting There
Getting There
Emperor Marx

Hello; makeshift App. Empty
PostSubject: Hello; makeshift App.   Hello; makeshift App. Icon_minitimeMay 20th 2008, 7:37 pm

I was going to fill out an App. but there was no form, so I figured I'd just find your forums and see if I could become a member that way. I've been playng for a little over 2 months and I never felt the need to be in an alliance. But just recently some terd from Dragons decided he is going to try and extort me out of my Deuterium, which isn't going to happen. I've already had to fight off two guys, which wasn't too hard since they only hit me with heavy fighters, but it was still irritating to log on and find some half-wit has tried to take you out, and failed miserably at it.

If I am to be accepted, I have no clue how to change the AA or even if that's possible on this game. The Ogame is very similar to some of the others I play, but it's just different enough to make me feel stupid whenever I log onto it.
Back to top Go down
Zigian
Admin
Zigian

PostSubject: Re: Hello; makeshift App.   Hello; makeshift App. Icon_minitimeMay 24th 2008, 4:57 pm

alright, well just apply for the alliance. That's the only way to join.

Just as a heads up though, I'm currently in the proccess of having literally no internet connection at all. As of right now, I'm in a library on a comp that I can only use for 30 minutes lol. But ya, just apply and hopefully our other members haven't gone inactive. Until I get back (which could be from 1 week to 1 month), I'll be on V-Mode and very hard to contact but I'll try to get here as much as possible.

Incase you don't know how to apply (which it sounds like you do, but still just incase):

Go to alliance on the menu on the left, then select search alliances, then type in UNSC, then click on the UNSC that pops up (make sure it's us), and then either just click apply, or type what you'd like to say in the application. I'd prefer it if you said something like, "Zigian said I could join" or something like that, incase it isn't me who sees your application first.
Back to top Go down
https://unscresolute.forumotion.com
Emperor Marx
Getting There
Getting There
Emperor Marx

PostSubject: Re: Hello; makeshift App.   Hello; makeshift App. Icon_minitimeMay 25th 2008, 11:18 pm

Zigian wrote:
alright, well just apply for the alliance. That's the only way to join.

Just as a heads up though, I'm currently in the proccess of having literally no internet connection at all. As of right now, I'm in a library on a comp that I can only use for 30 minutes lol. But ya, just apply and hopefully our other members haven't gone inactive. Until I get back (which could be from 1 week to 1 month), I'll be on V-Mode and very hard to contact but I'll try to get here as much as possible.

Incase you don't know how to apply (which it sounds like you do, but still just incase):

Go to alliance on the menu on the left, then select search alliances, then type in UNSC, then click on the UNSC that pops up (make sure it's us), and then either just click apply, or type what you'd like to say in the application. I'd prefer it if you said something like, "Zigian said I could join" or something like that, incase it isn't me who sees your application first.

Alright, thank you. Library computers are always low quality, I'm surprised it's even working well enough for you to get on here. The library computers where I am are in terrible condition. Just defragmenting them would do wonders. lol
Back to top Go down
Zigian
Admin
Zigian

PostSubject: Re: Hello; makeshift App.   Hello; makeshift App. Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2008, 4:41 pm

the ones here are actually really nice...I just only get to use them for very short times lol.
Back to top Go down
https://unscresolute.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello; makeshift App.   Hello; makeshift App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello; makeshift App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNSC Resolute :: Newcomers :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: