UNSC Resolute
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UNSC Forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ah, hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ZaneFrontier
Newcommer
Newcommer

ah, hello Empty
PostSubject: ah, hello   ah, hello Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2008, 9:10 am

"They're being sarcastic, retard/ so was ur face"

Ello, it's ZaneFrontier (same OGame name) from 1:235:7.
Currently working on subjugating another guy who has no shipyard. I raid him twice a day, he gives resources, I don't send IPMs. (Don't have IPMs Sad )

Well, in any case, I get loads of resources off this guy, but I'm gonna be switching to another once I have IPMs and heavy fighters, but anyone near my system, I NEED DONATIONS! I'm working on another raiding fleet to double my attack amounts. But I'm putting a lot into research and building.

Oh, and I'll be updating a post in one forum a lot. My battle reports will go there, starting tonight.
Back to top Go down
Zigian
Admin
Zigian

ah, hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: ah, hello   ah, hello Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2008, 1:58 pm

umm...if the guy doesn't have a shipyard, then he doesn't have defenenses, which means that IPM's would be useless, seeing as how all they do is destroy defenenses lol. But keep it up, and I'll try to constantly send you resources if possible. The alliance, as of now, is trying to get it's weaker players stronger, so the more attacks you get, the more points you get. So keep it up.
Back to top Go down
https://unscresolute.forumotion.com
ZaneFrontier
Newcommer
Newcommer

ah, hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: ah, hello   ah, hello Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2008, 5:53 pm

Zigian wrote:
umm...if the guy doesn't have a shipyard, then he doesn't have defenenses, which means that IPM's would be useless, seeing as how all they do is destroy defenenses lol. But keep it up, and I'll try to constantly send you resources if possible. The alliance, as of now, is trying to get it's weaker players stronger, so the more attacks you get, the more points you get. So keep it up.

ahaha, I thought they destroyed facilities (which would ruin me, as I get most resources from him XD).
And one more thing, can you take over homeworlds? I thought you could with colonies.
Back to top Go down
Zigian
Admin
Zigian

ah, hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: ah, hello   ah, hello Icon_minitimeApril 29th 2008, 8:06 pm

(I know I told you this on an OGame message, but for everyone else who might want to know...)

No you can't. Colony ships are for taking empty slots, when you go to galaxy, there should be sections around you that don't have planets, those are empty slots. There's 15 slots in each system. You can send a colony ship to any empty slot and you'll take that planet.

Like I said on the post from James, I'm going to make a section on starting OGame, so we can continue this there if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
https://unscresolute.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

ah, hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: ah, hello   ah, hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ah, hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UNSC Resolute :: Newcomers :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: